Warpigs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warpigs

No crying !

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

New Website - opinions, suggestions and domain name ideas

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Tyriakel

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2008-01-08

New Website - opinions, suggestions and domain name ideas Empty
PostSubject: New Website - opinions, suggestions and domain name ideas   New Website - opinions, suggestions and domain name ideas Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2008 3:10 pm

Right so ive been threatening this for a few weeks now as i own a reseller package and have a few slot to make a site for warpigs. so. imt hresening an adfree site for us... oh and in a Language we all understand Twisted Evil

now what I was planing to do was make a content management system with integrated forums and something that would allow registered users with the right permissions to summit articles and pages for upload really easilly. i should also be able to make a raid planner plugin for it

now theres a few CMS systems out there but the one i use the most is E107. An example of which can be found HERE.

so, Suggestions, comments. And Jules wanna come talk to me at some point for your perspective

If you think this is something you done want.... say so. I wont do this unless the majority wants it
Back to top Go down
Baroka

Baroka

Male Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2008-01-11

PostSubject: Re: New Website - opinions, suggestions and domain name ideas   New Website - opinions, suggestions and domain name ideas Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2008 4:35 pm

I have a kick ass banner for it, just gotta send it to your email or just wait for the site to get up and running and post it. I like it alot.
Back to top Go down
Vardamir

Number of posts : 4

PostSubject: Re: New Website - opinions, suggestions and domain name ideas   New Website - opinions, suggestions and domain name ideas Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2008 5:17 pm

I have admined a couple guild sites in the past. here is an example of one that I built for an old guild. I was using joomla for a CMS with a shared database for the forums (phpbb), and raid managment (phpraid). Unfortunatly I dont have the time to admin or anything, but if anyone wants suggestions or help in getting it set up let me know. If we need space I have about a terabyte of average bandwidth availible at www.gladshiem.com, and www.thecataclysm.org.

www.thecataclysm.org
Back to top Go down
Tyriakel

PostSubject: Re: New Website - opinions, suggestions and domain name ideas   New Website - opinions, suggestions and domain name ideas Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2008 5:44 pm

Vardamir wrote:
I have admined a couple guild sites in the past. here is an example of one that I built for an old guild. I was using joomla for a CMS with a shared database for the forums (phpbb), and raid managment (phpraid). Unfortunatly I dont have the time to admin or anything, but if anyone wants suggestions or help in getting it set up let me know. If we need space I have about a terabyte of average bandwidth availible at www.gladshiem.com, and www.thecataclysm.org.

www.thecataclysm.org

my space is unlimited BW matey so no worries on that however i will keep in mind you for asking php related Q;s as im not an expert on it
yet lol
Back to top Go down
Julakk
Officer
Officer
Julakk

Female Number of posts : 158
Registration date : 2007-09-21

Character sheet
spec: holy/disc/shadow
stat:
raiding preference: anytime

PostSubject: Re: New Website - opinions, suggestions and domain name ideas   New Website - opinions, suggestions and domain name ideas Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2008 7:36 pm

well i dont care ^^
like i said i made this forum just to help when we were 30 in the guild never expect that we would reach the 200 members Smile
do as u wish just less work for me
i ised this type of forum when i was playing paper war online games such as ogame n travian
it was the type of forum all those games use, simple place to read n post
i dont have much time any way between work, bf n sleeping,
im a noob with all that programming stuff anyway, just learn those forum cause i've been speding a lot of time for my ex guildy in travian mostly Razz
if u wanna work on your projet go ahead
i dont mind
as long as i can post n read im happy
( oh n for the language most of the guild is canadian so u should know a few french word anyway considering it your second language tongue )
Back to top Go down
https://warpigs.darkbb.com
Vardamir

Number of posts : 4

PostSubject: Re: New Website - opinions, suggestions and domain name ideas   New Website - opinions, suggestions and domain name ideas Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2008 7:47 pm

I kinda like the French buttons... it makes it more uniquie ... Damn Canadians Razz

Although if language were to become an issue for some people I could probably set up a dropdown that would transalte the site to pretty much whatevers.
Back to top Go down
skwishme

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2008-01-07

PostSubject: Re: New Website - opinions, suggestions and domain name ideas   New Website - opinions, suggestions and domain name ideas Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2008 8:02 pm

I like this forum.
Back to top Go down
Tyriakel

PostSubject: Re: New Website - opinions, suggestions and domain name ideas   New Website - opinions, suggestions and domain name ideas Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2008 3:17 pm

skwishme wrote:
I like this forum.

is it the pink you like Razz
Back to top Go down
Julakk
Officer
Officer
Julakk

Female Number of posts : 158
Registration date : 2007-09-21

Character sheet
spec: holy/disc/shadow
stat:
raiding preference: anytime

PostSubject: Re: New Website - opinions, suggestions and domain name ideas   New Website - opinions, suggestions and domain name ideas Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2008 3:49 pm

it is the pink u dont like ?
Back to top Go down
https://warpigs.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Website - opinions, suggestions and domain name ideas   New Website - opinions, suggestions and domain name ideas Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Website - opinions, suggestions and domain name ideas
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warpigs :: Warpigs rulz !!! :: tavern-
Jump to: